Everything has its price; nothing in this world is free. And when you see a successful person, I don't give a fuck who they are, all you are looking at is the evidence of prices paid that will forever remain secret. BMW's cost beaucoup d'argent, a college education rarely pays for itself...It's about time people give credit where credit is due and stop hatin'. If I see a bad bitch and I know she's in school, working, her GPA is right and she looks like she's doing it effortlessly-she gets real love from me and an A+ in my book. It doesn't matter if I like her or not, if her shit is together then her shit is together. Lord knows I cannot stand a person who is quick to point out everybody else's flaws but completely overlook their own like the rest of us are blind. I know I got issues, I'll be the first to admit them. But believe that I recognize and understand my own before I start scrutinizing and focusing on somebody elses.
It takes wisdom to understand wisdom ladies and gentlemen; the music means nothing if the audience is deaf. But that's just a lesson from my life, a piece of my truth, some daily randomness.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment